Sunday 18 January 2015

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

First and foremost, I am very grateful to the almighty ALLAH S.W.T for letting me to finish my Final Year Project 1and hopefully I still have a strength to continue my final year project 2 next semester.

Here, I wish to express my sincere appreciation to my supervisor, Miss Najiyah binti Saleh for encouragement, guidance, suggestions, critics and friendship throughout finishing this project.

I also thanked to all of the kind lecturers in Bachelor of Electrical Technology Section for their accommodation, suggestion and opinion during the project progress in university. In particular, I would like to thank also to thank, staff and technicians, for their cooperation, indirect or directly contribution in finishing my project.


Most importantly, special thanks also to my family for their external support when I told them I wanted to continue my education and especially friends for encouraging me done by research. Without their support the ideas could not have been realized.

No comments:

Post a Comment